Please check frequently for our next event!
Probably one of the biggest things to make sure you have a great time at one of the events is preparation. He is a few tips:
- Read the rules, located here – RULES
- Get to a certified training facility first – the training facilities are the best places to start your dog. The events can have a lot for many dogs and new competitors to handle
- Be on time, it’s recommended to be at an event and ready to go a minimum of one hour before you jump
- Outdoor events, have a shelter or tent for you and your dog. Have wheels on everything you can possibly think of. Some facilities you have to park a distance from the set-up zone
- Remember to keep yourself and your dog well hydrated
- Ask questions – If you have a question find one of the Aqua Dogs team members, they will be glad to answer any questions
- If its your very first time at an event, let the Aqua Dogs team members know so they can walk you through the equipment
Aqua Dogs official training facility in Cookstown, Ontario is open!! If you’re looking to try, learn, practice or advance your skills with this sport please send us a quick message. Its going to be an amazing season!! We are the ONLY dock jumping facility that will be fully equipped with a fully certified Aqua Dogs trainer to help you with all three disciplines(Go-High, Go-Fetch and Go-Long) in Canada. Everyone is welcome.
Aqua Dogs is all about setting new standards
If your looking for a true Canadian national competitive Dock Jumping series this is it….
Aqua Dogs is a competitive series that was built on being fun for the competitors and entertaining for the spectators. One of the main difference between Aqua Dogs and other competitive series is accuracy. We have built all of our equipment and systems to set a new level of accuracy and speed into dock jumping. We are the only competitive series that uses highly calibrated digital equipment designed to ensure every jump is recorded and reviewed for maximum accuracy. Our mobile dock is custom built to meet all the standards required by any level of dock jumping competitor.
If you want the best of the best then this is the series for you!